First of all… hey there!
We are looking for a designer that understands that UX is the basis to develop good products. We want someone that has expert skills in visual and interaction design and is focused on creating engaging digital products and web experiences.
We need someone that understands that products are created by making flow maps, developing prototypes (we are fans of high-fidelity), and wants to collaborate closely with development and strategy.
Continuous learning and training are obviously required (we are not speaking about trends, but about how to critically think about what you are doing).
We require empathy awareness and we offer an awesome culture (our merch is badass, but we really excel at being kind).
- We do value experience – 2/3 years would be great, but we never exclude new talent.
- Degree in Design or other related subjects – however, this is not an eliminatory factor (explain your background and how it’s relevant for the position).
- Strong drive to learn and a team player.
- Independence on organizing your own tasks.
- Hands-on experience with Sketch App (to all your Figma lovers, you are all welcome aboard), Avocode, or Zeplin.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Design and collaborate with your team in creating great digital products.
- Implement strategies and collaborate on product iterations.
- Work with the content and development team to test and prototype.
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date on how to improve products.
- Knowledge in front-end
- Specialized certification
Benefits and perks
- Work with a kind and highly collaborative team.
- Flexible hours and location.
- Health Insurance.
- Beer and cake on everyone’s birthday (note: we do love a good party. Btw you get that day free).
- Growth is a lifelong process, which is why we support you in attending workshops, conferences, and taking courses to help you continue progressing in your career.
- Also, we have a comfortable office in UPTEC (but we are remote-friendly!) and provide you with all the necessary equipment.