Digital product designer
First of all… hey there!
We want someone that has expert skills in visual and interaction design and is focused on creating engaging digital products and web experiences.
We need someone who understands flow maps, developing prototypes (we are fans of high-fidelity), and wants to collaborate closely with UX, development, and strategy. UX is key to great products.
Continuous learning and training are obviously required (we are not speaking about trends, but about how to get things done ).
We require empathy awareness and we offer an awesome culture (our merch is badass, but we really excel at being kind).
- We do value experience – 2/3 years would be great, but we never exclude new talent.
- Degree in Design or other related subjects – however, this is not an eliminatory factor (explain your background and how it’s relevant for the position).
- Strong drive to learn and a team player.
- Independence on organizing your own tasks.
- Hands-on experience with Figma.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Design and collaborate with your team in creating great digital products.
- Implement strategies and collaborate on product iterations.
- Work with the development team to test and prototype.
- Follow SEO/ SEM/ PPC trends and stay up-to-date on how to improve products.
- Work closely with UX to design great experiences.
- Knowledge in front-end.
- Specialized certification.
- Experience in maintaining or crafting design systems.
Benefits and perks
- Work with a kind and highly collaborative team.
- Flexible hours and location.
- Health Insurance.
- Beer and cake on everyone’s birthday (note: we do love a good party. Btw you get that day free).
- Growth is a lifelong process, which is why we support you in attending workshops, conferences, and taking courses to help you continue progressing in your career.
- Also, we have a comfortable office in UPTEC (but we are remote-friendly!) and provide you with all the necessary equipment.