.NET Back-end developer
First of all… hey there!
We are looking for a .NET Back-end developer that understands that developing new products and web experiences is a continuous process and wants to be involved in the long run of making products grow.
We need someone that wants to work closely with our project management, design team, and relevant stakeholders and believes that extraordinary comes from collaboration.
Continuous learning and training are obviously required (we are not speaking about trends, but about how to critically think about what you are doing).
We require empathy awareness and we offer an awesome culture (our merch is badass, but we really excel at being kind).
- We do value experience – 3 years would be great, but we never exclude new talent;
- Degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science or related courses;
- Solid knowledge with .NET and C#;
- Experience designing RESTful API’s;
- Experience with Event Driven Architectures;
- Experience with Cloud based Solutions (SaaS);
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases (MsSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL);
- Understanding of a microservices architectures;
- Knowledge of common programming patterns and test strategies;
- Hands-on experiences with CI/CD pipelines and container technologies;
- Strong drive to learn and a team player;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Comfortable with configuration management using Git, and JIRA/Azure DevOps.
- Design and implement scalable and distributed solutions following the best standards;
- Work collaboratively in an AGILE;
- Participate in the design of Cloud Native Applications;
- You will also participate in technical review and suggest technical improvements, technology upgrade, architecture change, etc;
- Produce documentation on projects delivered for reference, audit and compliance purposes;
- Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Develop applications that communicate with external systems.
- Knowledge in Docker and container orchestration (Swarm / Kubernetes);
- Knowledge in Kafka / Rabbit MQ;
- Knowledge in PaaS like Azure or AWS.
Benefits and perks
- Work with a kind and highly-collaborative team;
- Flexible hours and location;
- Health Insurance;
- Beer and cake on everyone’s birthday (note: we do love a good party. Btw you get that day free);
- Growth is a lifelong process, which is why we support you in attending workshops, conferences, and taking courses to help you continue progressing in your career;
- Also, we have a comfortable office in UPTEC (but we are remote-friendly!) and provide you with all the necessary equipment.