First of all… hey there!
We are looking for a Back-end developer that understands that developing new products and web experiences is a continuous process and wants to be involved in the long run of making products grow.
We need someone that wants to work closely with our project management, design team, and relevant stakeholders and believes that extraordinary comes from collaboration.
Continuous learning and training are obviously required (we are not speaking about trends, but about how to critically think about what you are doing).
We require empathy awareness and we offer an awesome culture (our merch is badass, but we really excel at being kind).
- We do value experience – 2/3 years would be great, but we never exclude new talent.
- Degree in IT-related courses or other related subjects – however, this is not an eliminatory factor (explain your background and how it’s relevant for the position).
- Experience with .NET and REST APIs.
- Experience with – SQL and/or NoSQL (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL).
- Experience implementing automated tests.
- Familiar with React Framework.
- Familiar with CI/CD.
- Strong drive to learn and a team player.
- Independence on organizing your own tasks.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Git version control or similar systems.
- Creative development of digital products.
- Perform ongoing testing and development of products.
- Implement strategies and manage product iterations.
- Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Follow digital experience trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices.
- Knowledge in Containers (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Specialized certification.
- Hands-on experience with Avocode or Zeplin.
Benefits and perks
- Work with a kind and highly collaborative team.
- Flexible hours and location.
- Health Insurance.
- Beer and cake on everyone’s birthday (note: we do love a good party. Btw you get that day free).
- Growth is a lifelong process, which is why we support you in attending workshops, conferences, and taking courses to help you continue progressing in your career.
- Also, we have a comfortable office in UPTEC (but we are remote-friendly!) and provide you with all the necessary equipment.